1. The Service does not automatically gather any information other than that contained in cookies. Cookies are electronic data files, and, in particular, text files, stored on Service User devices and used by Service websites. Most cookies contain the name of their website of origin, the storage life on device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are stored and accessed on Service User devices by the Service operator, i.e. Stowarzyszenie Inicjatywa Mobilności Pracy, Plac Wolnica 13/10, 31-060 Kraków, www.inicjatywa.eu
a) tailor Service website content to User preferences and optimize website use; in particular, cookies allow us to identify Service User devices and properly display websites accordingly to User’s individual needs and preferences;
b) gather analytics to understand Service User behavior within our websites and improve website design and content;
4. The Service relies on two basic types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary files stored on User devices until Users log out, leave a website or close their application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on User devices for a definiteduration as given in cookie specifications or until deleted by User.
5. The Service uses the following cookie types:
a) necessary cookies which support the use of any services available in the Service – these include authorization cookies used to access any Service areas which require authorization;
b) security cookies used to e.g. detect breaches of Service access authorization;
c) capacity cookies, which allow us to gather information on the way in which the Service
pages are used;
d) advertising cookies, which allow us to provide the User with advertising content which better reflect their interests.
6. Many website browsing applications (search engines) store cookies on User devices by default. Service Users may change their cookie settings at any time, in particular by blocking automatic cookie management in website preferences or demanding notification before any cookies are stored on their device. To learn more about cookie management options, see software (browser) settings.
8. The cookies stored on Service User devices may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
9. For more information on cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org or the help section in your web browser’s menu.