Labour Mobility Initiative was formally established in April 2013. Today, we associate 49 individuals from Poland, Germany and France representing businesses, administration, academics and lawyers. We believe that social rights and economic freedom to provide services are complementary values which must not to be antagonized. In daily work we organize educational events and participate in conferences, debates and expert meetings with political decision makers, academics and other stakeholders. LMI is a not for profit organization. All incomes are used to carry out statutory activity. We are supported by voluntary work, membership fees and donations.
A forum for dialogue of business, academics, policy-makers and administration
Better law-making and clear and uniform interpretation of law
Supporting the mobility of work in the European Union
Combating human trafficking and exploitation
What we do
- organising the European Labour Mobility Congress,
- granting the Labor Mobilis awards,
- bringing topics relating to the export of Polish services to the attention of the media.
We are the most effective advocate of Polish services in Europe
We stay up-to-date
We initiate and organise
Specific fields of research:
- the interpretation of replaceability of posted workers,
- the posting of workers and the work performed in two countries,
- the protection of Polish posted workers and their employers against discrimination in Europe,
- the effective detection of companies with a fictitious address in the host country and the liquidation of letterbox companies,
- the interpretation of substantial activities in determining the applicable social security law.